Post Reply  Post Thread 

what am i ?
slimken

Group: Moderators
what am i ?

if i use my righthand just for writing and mouse pushing and sometimes whilst eating with my hand. rest is all i mean everything with my left hand . am i a lefty or right handed ?

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."
http://yogisworld.wordpress.com/
01-06-2008 04:55 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Annette

Group: Administrator
RE: what am i ?

which one do you use to wipe your ass?
I'm hoping it is the opposite of the one you use to hold food?

seriously, if you have to catch an object with one hand, which is the one you put out most often?
me guess is, that is the one to claim

If you can do things equally well with both, then you're "ambidextrous"

01-06-2008 05:05 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
slimken

Group: Moderators
RE: what am i ?

wooohoo !!!! i am left handed !

Attached File(s)
.gif File  1775995359fg.gif (Size: 4.29 KB / Downloads: 2)

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."
http://yogisworld.wordpress.com/
01-08-2008 06:11 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: