Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
martha stewart
Just put a marshmallow in the bottom of the cone to keep it from dripping on you.
* Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for Pete's sake! You are probably lying on the couch with your feet up eating it, anyway!

* To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
* Buy Hungry Jack mashed potato mix, keep it in the pantry for up to a year.

* When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake.
* Go to the bakery! They'll even decorate it for you.

* If you accidentally oversalt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess salt for an instant "fix-me-up."
* If you oversalt a dish while you are cooking, that's too bad. Please recite with me the real woman's motto: "I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes!"

* Wrap celery in aluminum foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks.
* Celery? Never heard of it!

* Brush some beaten egg white over pie crust before baking to yield a beautiful glossy finish.
* The Mrs. Smith frozen pie directions do not include brushing egg whites over the crust so I don't.

* Cure for headaches: take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.
* Take a lime, mix it with tequila, chill and drink!

* If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.
* Go ask that very cute neighbor if he can open it for you.

* Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.
* Leftover wine??? HELLO!
yeah, if the wine wasn't good enough to drink, it isn't good enough to save
this is the only photo I have of Martha
[attachment=282]
* don't forget to click "insert into post" when you add an attachment
If your pix is too big try http://postimage.org
I can't see how to make them our default image uploader
boy !she is famous !
famous? or infamous

Recently I saw Cybill Shepard playing Martha Stewart in jail.
maybe it is that she ^ has a more forgiving face but it did cause me some sympathy for Martha Stewart.

Prior-to-now all I had was the media's savage depiction of her as someone even her neighbors want gone. < I bet mine feel that way about me

If I had the change to drop stock before it tanked I'd take it.
The guy who told her it was going to drop sat his ass in jail even longer.