Just put a marshmallow in the bottom of the cone to keep it from dripping on you.
* Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for Pete's sake! You are probably lying on the couch with your feet up eating it, anyway!
* To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
* Buy Hungry Jack mashed potato mix, keep it in the pantry for up to a year.
* When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake.
* Go to the bakery! They'll even decorate it for you.
* If you accidentally oversalt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess salt for an instant "fix-me-up."
* If you oversalt a dish while you are cooking, that's too bad. Please recite with me the real woman's motto: "I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes!"
* Wrap celery in aluminum foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks.
* Celery? Never heard of it!
* Brush some beaten egg white over pie crust before baking to yield a beautiful glossy finish.
* The Mrs. Smith frozen pie directions do not include brushing egg whites over the crust so I don't.
* Cure for headaches: take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.
* Take a lime, mix it with tequila, chill and drink!
* If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.
* Go ask that very cute neighbor if he can open it for you.
* Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.
* Leftover wine??? HELLO!
"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."