Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jungle laws

[Image: junglecl3.jpg]

we think we are better than them, smarter, more orginized.
they kill the weak, they have no equality.
but we are just like them; the animals.

their mussels are our money.
their dead are our poor.
their claws are our charges.

we have intellegence, they don't, we progress, they don't, we reached the moon, they don't.
yet, we are the same.

cruel.

the story is about a pharmasist, who makes his drugs more expensive, so people will belive that they are better quality. and so, drugs became like stocks. they used to be important because they save lives and help people live better, but now they are like every other product out there.
no more humanity and care, only bussniess.
just like the jungle.
only bussiness.
(true story)
I don't trust any "healer" who charges for it.
And I'd rather croak than feed their greed.

The aminals are following their instincts.
Is that what we are doing?
by the way that i see it, we are just like the animals.
even worse i'd say, we kill also for money, other stuff we made up...etc..

maybe thats what intelligence is: you are smart enough to create more reasons to fight ?!

You're suggesting that animals are inherently evil then. That's not so. Animals do what they need to survive and protect themselves. They are so incredibly simple that threats come easily. Evil is a concept created by humans. People do bad things for bad reasons, or no reason at all. There is little instinct that goes along with it. Evil behavior is learned behavior. When you get down to the basics of living, there is no good or evil, only existence.

The human situation is not so simple or black & white to diagnose. It's complex and difficult to understand most times. People have their motives, and have reactions that are based on series of events that they have experienced in their lives.

We are animals. We too have instincts, like to shelter, defend, procreate, and feed ourselves. What makes us different is our ability to think abstractly. We get lost in concepts that don't exist anywhere else but our minds. The other animals only react. There is no philosophy for them. To them, life is only survival and nothing else. Our way of survival varies because of how we decide to live, or how were are expected to live.

Are we worse than the other animals. Some of us are. Could we be better than them, certainly.
frankybonz Wrote:Are we worse than the other animals. Some of us are. Could we be better than them, certainly.

not all animals are alike.
The mice don't seem very compassionate to the new mice when they arrive.
They'll push out a sick mouse rather than help it by bringing it food.
Killer whales toss the young seals up in the air and bat them around in front of their mothers .. then they eat them alive as she watches.

"Nature is cruel but not evil" and considering that Nature is all we have to teach us,
The fact that humans have developed compassion for themselves and for animals
I think that sets us apart from them.

I have a very sweet dog. She is almost 5 now and very smart!
I watch her try to take the food and drink from my other dog who is old.
The old dog is even sweeter, she has not got one mean bone!
I see the young dog stepping on her, like she isn't there and
try to steal food from her dish even as she is consuming it!
If it were not for me the old dog would go hungry!
Not all dogs are like this.
I have had a group, a family to observe.
When we use our minds to make things better ONLY THEN we are living up to our potential.

Northfork's painting, the gold bracelet hanging from the hand with the "happy pills" ..
The forest underneath has all the chemicals the man needs but holding the severed arm of an animal he shows his fatal flaw.
Rather than take responsibility to go harvest the herbs himself, he'd rather slaughter innocent beasts and by paying this pimp to do what he should be doing himself, FOR HIMSELF, he is "feeding the foot that stands on all our throats"

live by your heart, vote with your wallet!

I'm not going to pay some fucker to keep me alive and be a :mouseinwheel: cranking out pellets to feed the foot that is choking all the pleasure out of my life!
The only thing I HAVE TO DO is die!
then bury me face down so the world can kiss my ass!
I'm too old to waste my time or even my thoughts on things that do nothing to make things better.
I'm the kind they better watch out for .. those who want to retain control of others.
If they kill me, they free me.
The claims of a lot of dealers is that there are few jobs that pay well enough to make it through life, and the allure of the money that comes with selling drugs is too attractive.
The reality is that they go to it, because it's easy money, and it's a lot of money involved. Is their motive to support a family, or a lifestyle? Chances are, if there is a family, they come in at last place to the things and stuff.
it sounds like you are referring to illegal drugs?
I thought he said "Pharmacist"? Certainly the part about greed applies to both.
Annette Wrote:it sounds like you are referring to illegal drugs?
I thought he said "Pharmacist"? Certainly the part about greed applies to both.

HAHA, he did, my mind was wandering when reading your post.
But really, is there a difference to the pharmacist and dealer when you look at the basics of the two? It's all business.
not if you are a user, selling to maintain your habit
Quote:Northfork's painting, the gold bracelet hanging from the hand with the "happy pills" ..
The forest underneath has all the chemicals the man needs but holding the severed arm of an animal he shows his fatal flaw.
Rather than take responsibility to go harvest the herbs himself, he'd rather slaughter innocent beasts and by paying this pimp to do what he should be doing himself, FOR HIMSELF, he is "feeding the foot that stands on all our throats"

live by your heart, vote with your wallet!

this is the best thing anyone ever said to me about this paintings, thank you so much ann, this means a lot to me. you understood the painting more than i did. i am not so good with words but i used the painting to pass the message.

yes the man is pharmacist (i agree that its all business) but he is a real man. this painting is a gift for him. i like to think of it as a mirror for him. nothing more.
he still didnt get it (he lives in canada). its supposed to arrive this week.

by the way, i never said animals are worse than us, on the contrary i think the other way around (and i know that good/bad is something we created) , but this is what we as humans consider ourselves. "we are better than them." , "they cant think" "they just go with there instincts", but in reality we, the ones with intelligence, dont use it that much, more than 6000 years of advancements and still we are the same.

we can be better than this, we have the intelligence to do so. but we are lazy i guess, for its easier to not try to change the world and just be our animal self.

think of the peaceful amazing world that we could have been living if we did things in a better way.

you said the guy wants to maintain a lifestyle, but on what price? on who?

northfork Wrote:we can be better than this, we have the intelligence to do so. but we are lazy i guess, for its easier to not try to change the world and just be our animal self.

think of the peaceful amazing world that we could have been living if we did things in a better way.

you said the guy wants to maintain a lifestyle, but on what price? on who?
Pointing out what's wrong is a first step but figuring out a better way to do things is the real challenge facing us.