Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my blog
i made a new blog for me to put my paintings and such. take a look, hope u like it:
http://amirthe3rd.blogspot.com/
how come you don't make a blog in here?
won't these pages stretch?
i wanted a blog (not a forum post) so i can participate in a painting contest (with no winners, just for fun) that needs a blog link to page contains the painting , forum links dont work (they call the blog links static links)

here is the contest website:
http://illustrationfriday.com/
I was not able to leave a comment on your blog.

Did anyone notice the rose has no thorns? Instead the petals are unusually sharp not rounded.

your :birdman: at Ass-trology, did it piss her off?
you flip your nose at her beliefs without even putting it to a test?

Unless you delve into a subject and try it out methodically, scientifically
it is with [only] ignorance you prejudge and condemn.

Concerning the older picture of Eve
the story told about Adam, Eve and the Tree of Knowledge is in "Spiritual Astrology"
by C.C.Zain is one of the 21 Lessons in the file I sent you.

The constellations are a pictorial of the stories.
Therein the answer can be found.

*hint Eve wanted to learn all about how [all] things work
The Key word for her is I Analyze
read book IV the Sacred Tarot card II Isis = Science

is she like you in that her curiosity leads her to want to know the truth at any cost?
the way [I think] to prove astrology is with charts for "things" not people.
The Mundane Cycle charts for the planets for example.
Do they bear out when it comes to phenomenon like the weather?

In the days when the Brotherhood of Light was still run by Elbert Benjamin
they held classes for just the purpose of proving/disproving the theories.

The ones of the most interest to me are in book XVI Stellar Healing.
In today's world with computers it is possible to add the birth and mediacl information for hundreds of thousands of people.
This should be put to a test!

in short, the theory is,
in the birth chart is a map of when the life will encounter influences & events
If you knew that Saturn [in your chart] was going to be afflicted [receive negative energy from aaspects]
you could pay attention to all t hings in your life ruled by the planets involved.
Saturn is minerals.
I"d look to stabalize my mineral balance; my salts, iron, zinc etc.
In the book it says:
there is an aspect that Everyone who goes blind has it in their chart.
But
not everyone who has the aspect goes blind.

To map the major, minor progressions in your chart will tell you when
the storms are coming and in what area of your life you will feel it.

With the solftware I sent you and the books, all this can be tested.
p.s. the 1960's was a Uranus Cycle, it ended in 1969
Uranus is the planet of Radical thinkers and Sudden Change.
I wonder when the next Uranus Cycle begins?

we just got done with the closest pass by Mars to the Earth.
It was during the year France was burning.

Dennis Sutton used to do a yearly forecast for the world's political scene.
if he is still around, he was in New So.Whales Australia
she wasn't mad at me because she knows my ideas before i gave her the painting, we had a lot of discussions and decided that non can change the others idea , we still argue thought, the painting was a sentence in the argument. i love argument even thought i admit i am horrible at it.

now, i dont belive in all this stuff because i dont see why/how a big rock in space can make a difference in my -social- life .. just as a reminder, we invented our social life, what is good/bad what makes us happy/sad, etc.. so how would our small little own world has something to do with a rock orbiting the same star as our rock?

you say i shouldn't rule this off without trying it, but i dont agree, i do it too with religion.. if you made an egg for breakfast , you sat down to eat it and it looked horrible and it stinks, will you eat all/most of it just to make sure its bad?

still, i agree to give you all the information you need so you can put it in that program of yours and tell me what/when things will happen for me (if you want to do it); just to make sure the egg is bad..(or maybe not?!)

(i know i sounded attacking but please dont get offended)

My aren't we lazy?!
you want me to spend hours and hours doing a chart for you
so you can lift your leg on it?
I gave you the software and the book so you can do your own testing.

Instead of me having to prove to you something why don't you prove to me if it is bunk?

The book you will find the answers in is the 1st one} The Laws of Occultism
It is the smallest, & a fast read.
it uses Einstein's Theories to explain; read that [1] book Then tell me what you think?

the study I want to do is on earthquakes.
course #8 is titled Mundane Astrology
it has to do with "things" that have no free will =a way to see proof?

If your belief system is completely satisfactory to you, go ahead and piss on everything you don't want to take time to understand.

I suggest you send the software and the books to your G.F.

*I found the chart I did on you last year, the location I used for the progressions was not correct but the Natal Chart seems to fit.
It shows Mars in the 9th house = the planet of war and strife is in the house of Religion and Law
Look at the Harmony/discord of the planets, Saturn is your worst, Venus is your best.
So Much in the 8th House! the house of Death and Legacies
Pluto rules the 8th in a Mundane Chart and your planet Pluto is the worst as far as discord followed by Mars

I bet you'll find, this natal chart is a pretty good mirror into what you feel on the inside.
It is a chart of who you were at your moment of birth into this life.
You have had 21 years to modify this, it is not "written in stone' that you stay this person.
Look at what the planets Saturn, Mars and Pluto mean
when they are found in the house of your chart.

I wish I were better versed in the meanings, they are like mixing colors, a bit of orange, a bit of green are not the same when the background color is changed.
This study takes years, so do not expect me to give you pat answers.

I can say that after having my chart done back in 1975 I am shocked by the uncanny way it "read my beads"

I chucked it in a box in a drawer in the basement for 20 years and when I dragged it out and re-read it ... Confusedhocked:

Note that you have a lot of planets in the 8th house, there is work to be done in that area.

Look at all the aspects to Mars and to Saturn for how to fix what is limiting you, angering you.
W0W, look! 180º aspect between Pluto and Mars! that aspect means "things are drawn together by their nature then violently flung apart"
I have that one coming my way [by progression] in two years,
it is between "Uranus the planet of sudden change and the planet Mercury, in my house of money :nervous:
[attachment=136] [attachment=137]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking over your paintings and webby blog kemokae 0 836 03-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Last Post: kemokae