Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jerusalem photos
these are my photos from jerusalem, the city with walls. (also known for some reason as the holy city)

[Image: 17a0019bq2.jpg]

take a look at this scene; from button to top: play court, old wall, new wall (on the far mountains) . two walls, 3000 years apart. will humans ever learn?

[Image: 16a0018gm6.jpg]

yet another wall, a one that a lot of jews pray near it.. (they also put letters with there wishes in it, like to santa but to god)

[Image: 21a0023bu9.jpg]

[Image: 22a0024bx9.jpg]

few meters from there .. separated by the holy wall itself, other gods live..

[Image: 26a0028ir7.jpg]

the walls are too think for peace

[Image: 25a0027jv6.jpg]

jerusalem, the city of walls

[Image: 19a0021kx7.jpg]
the prayer wall gives me a nasty feeling just seeing it.
it is iincongruous to me, a wall is "limits" how does this represent a creator? one who has no bounds?

the striking thing to my eye is the land looks bare of trees
the concrete buildings are the most prominent thing on the landscape
this is so ugly to me!

the old buildings give me the creeps!
it is like they hold the echos of screams and tears.

the nut that they can't seem to crack, the one side wants the other side gone, no middle ground and one side thinks they are "the chosen" so they put themselves above others.

everyone wants to same thing!
they want to live their life according to their beliefs.
if this same right were for everyone, not just the "chosen" or the one with the gun
then and not till then will there be peace.

the same freedom must be for everyone or no one is free.
when walking the streets of jerusalem you feel the hatred in the peoples eyes.
everyone belive this is a temporery solution; to live next to each other, but soon it will change, the others wont be there anymore. they will be "gone to the sea"

each side wants the other side to be thrown to the sea.. since when no one likes the sea ?

a jewish man once had an argument with my gf (she is also jew) .. he said that the new jewish temple should be rebuilt where the old one was (now the muslim mosque is there) so my gf said "but you have a mosque there" he said they will wipe it out. she said that the muslims wont like it, he said they will throw them to the sea.. and when she tried to explain to him that all this is nonsence and people should try to live peacefuly together, he started yelling at here telling her that she he is ashamed that she is jew ..

sometime i just wish the iranian idiot will bomb jerusalem, too many racist idiots live there..

but then again i just wish lennon will sit on the temple and sing imagine.. for maybe racists listen to music..

i think belivers have not much "peace and love" values to the other gods belivers, its so easy for christian to love christian, but muslim , oh noooo!!

fuck all religion , fuck all gods
here is equality for u

now i am like them, hateful and stupid
that is my point, why we cannot win this by doing battle.
the christians suck too! jsut visit the Bible belt, no tolerance for anyone who is different!
How do I say this ..
If two people are disagreeing, fighting, there is no solution.
as long as theri wants go against one another there will be a loser.
in one of the 1960's tapes said, the hippies were making a stand agains t the war in viet nam not by protestinng but by partying.
the idea that if we become what we want the rest will follow
is starting to make sence to me.
I may feel right, but if I am embroiled in a fight
my energy is not peacful and it will not lead to peace.

My first reaction to a foe is to slaughter it.
shoot it dead.
too bad it doesn't work.
it just makes me as negative as my enemy= the vibes I throw off I mean

I wish I had a scanner
there is a passage in the I Ching that talks about Enthusiasm (#16)
it talks about music reaching all hearts:
the person who can understand enthusiasm can have the world spinning in their hand.

to get peace we practice peacful thoughts
I can't do that and be in a battle too
that is why Make Love Not War because fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

you are proof of how the pollution from the minds and hearts of those around you have soured your air and make you onne of them
though you hate the right things, you are still filled with hate
it seems like putting my head in a sack, but if I do not do that
I can't feel peaceful
if I could feel peace in my heart I will be able to share that.
I am realizing, when I talk about the injustices of the world even when the person I am talking to is in full agreement
I leave the conversation with out peace in my heart.

I think I see the answer but to take charge of my thoughts and aim them is not easy.

this site is fucking up, your reply notices are coming to me, 501
and franks too!
now it says I amnot on line! I can't cope with this fiucked up forum