Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Un chien andalou (1929)
one of the most famous short movies ever. surrealist rebellion against society.

[Image: Unchienandalouposter.jpg]
more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un_chien_andalou

(right-click on the movie and choose full screen, the movie is 15mins long)
WARNING! GRAPHIC VIOLENCE!

if you don't mind watching someone's eyeball get slashed with a straight razor, go ahead on ...

this is as far as I watched and boy am I disappointed!
for what it take me to wait for them to load, this is a huge subtraction from my day and it was so awful it brings out my dark side.
it makes me want to load all persons who like this shit into a boat and sink it to the bottom of the ocean!

I have No desire to feel the emotions these scenes bring up in me!

the movie isnt about tourture.. its not for people who like to see other people being tortured.. its all metaphoric.. thats the beauty in it! i am sorry you dont see it..

its written by dali.. who painted this:
[Image: dali_per.jpg]

now just like this painting, you have to look further to understand the meaning.
the wikipedia link i provided gives some explanations for the metaphors if you dont want to think by yourself..

its art.. not violence

try to see it, and you'll see a fasinating world

an eye being cut, wont look like an act of violance then.. try to see

good luck
ART? Sorry, i cant get passed that razor across her eyeball it made my asshole quiver!!!!

I made a post at the village in ken's forum that adds more to my reasons
basically those images are things I chose not to let become a part of my memory.

the image can float back up at any time, maybe ruin a good climax or a good meal.
it is not going to save the lives of anyone for me to get this type of education.

calling this art shows how numb people have become.
remember that pix of the man fucking the scorpion while it is poised to kill him?
that dum sick image is seared on my brain!

I wish I'd never seen it.
I didn't just get this way, it started back when I used to drop a lot.
I got where I was experiencing what I let into my head.
virtual imagination is fine when you are in a rapture state but in those days the news was full of carnage and that too is vividly experienced in an enhanced state.
you remember Napalm? photos at the dinner hour of people running, burning, falling, mass graves, our soldiers coming home all fucked up on heroine and wearing necklaces made of human eyes and teeth..
It got to me.
I can't fix it so I tuned it out.
I am savage in my rage and it is just under the surface.
the more I feel my back to a wall the closer I am to releasing it.
"the scorpion, if surrounded by a ring of fire will sting it's self to death"
I want to become the Phoenix and rise to fly above it.
I believe I can!
Just by letting go of these boudlers
the last thing I want is more boulders

my dog's wise words about
"Life is like a plate of food; I eat the sweet and leave the bitter on the plate"
my motivation is to go where he went and he told me:

"get rid of your anger or you can't come where I am going"

When I read about the Astral Plane and how we will "build with our thoughts not a hammer and nails" and that what we construct with our thoughts
~right now~
is materialized on the astral plane for as long as we hold the thought.

Not only that but it will try to manifest here and now.

If there is not too much resistance in the environment, It WILL!

"you become that which you think the most about"

I do not like to give th ought to anything that I do not want to experience.
My upbringing was to keep in mind the things you want to avoid, so you can be safe and avoid them.
that is a fallacy as I am finding out, the thinking of a thing seems to bring it into my life, for the good or the not so good.
I have been a real magnet for shit because it is trained that when we are moaning and groaning we get help and sympathy.
it isn't polite to brag about how great something you did was
but it is okay to cry about how you have a head ache, etc..
we are trained to focus on the very things we wish to avoid!

isn't there something innately flawed about that?

i finally understand

well i am still young, unexperienced.. i like to watch humanity's "bad things" and dark art .. cause otherway i dont know that such thing exists.. this is the best way to being less naive.. the other way is to expreience it for real, not on video..

but you are older, much more experienced.. and i know you.. your not naive. so yeah.. your right.. you dont need this shit

next time ill right a warining on all shitty photos/videos

sorry for being ignorent about it before

chears
apply this to the execution on saddam, not very enjoyable was it?

how can we be like Ghandi and not get murdered by the saddams?

ever see the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still" {that is what we need!
Black and White with patricial neal, michael renne and bobby gray
>apply this to the execution on saddam, not very enjoyable was it?

i dont get this? what do you mean?
northfork Wrote:i finally understand

well i am still young, unexperienced.. i like to watch humanity's "bad things" and dark art .. cause otherway i dont know that such thing exists.. this is the best way to being less naive.. the other way is to expreience it for real, not on video..

you say you want to see the "bad things" what about watching his :hanged:

you sounded very opposed to that, I see no difference.

the warning is, you become that which you think the most about
then you missunderstood me.. i was upset that they didnt show the whole thing.. i spent 15 mins looking for the whole thing but couldnt find it..

i was really hopeing to see it though
An execution is not for entertainment. if a pilgrimage is made to the site by the victims or their families that seems allowable
but the voyerism of you and others viewing it says things about people ..
and that is why I love the dogs more than any person!

the body, if it is hung well, usually twitches even after it appears dead.
you know it is dead when the bowels release.
the urine will stain thru his pants.
My uncle was a mortician.
a normal autopsy is more than my senses want to be involved with.
I let them put my Mom in the tomb sans embalming.
I do not like what they do!
maybe you'd make a good mortician?
i actualy seriously considerd in studing to become after-death sergeant (pathalogist?!) i love this field

anyway.. i didnt look for the execution videos for entertainment porposes but as i said to learn more.. i feel its like seeing those animals eating each other on the national geographic channel, learn more about their world.. i do this for the humans world.
I was watching a show about serial killers recently, scientific curiosity you might say.
after it I had had the visuals come back a few times.

I MUCH prefer watching Touched By An Angel for how it left me feeling.

people are capable of doing stuff I am not capable of thinking up in my darkest moments.
and I do not wish to learn... "Lizzie Bordon took and axe, gave her mother forty whacks .."

yep, you can be a mortician. they'll never run out of business.
northfork Wrote:i actualy seriously considerd in studing to become after-death sergeant (pathalogist?!) i love this field

anyway.. i didnt look for the execution videos for entertainment porposes but as i said to learn more.. i feel its like seeing those animals eating each other on the national geographic channel, learn more about their world.. i do this for the humans world.
you want to be a forensics pathologist?
they have lots of room for variations on the theme
there are those who reconstruct a face to hope to find the identity of the body.
ever watch C.S.I.?

my dog used to watch national geo.
he got really into those chase scenes when the lioness chases down her prey.
it seems to me, he wanted to defend.
One commercial for Marine Wold featured a white Tiger pushing his trainer backwerds into a pond, he would race to the screen and growl!
he got upset over an elephant curling his trunk around the trainer.
I think he thought it was a very strange tail!
I admit, I can't watch those wild animal 'feasts' I get too upset.

I am not normal.
I caught 5 wild mice and rather than kill them, I am feeding and cleaning their cage!
they run in the wheel :mouseinwheel: it is so entertaining, it is better than tv!
we had a mouse in our house once, me and my father went into the same room with him, closed the door and made him get out of the closet he was in.
so he was running in the room. my father was tring to kill him with a long stick and i was tring to catch him a box before my father so he wont die.. my father got to him before i did..

it was awful.. i remember i cried.. i just wanted to let him leave the house alive
the first one I caught I let go
they don't stay gone unless you can block the entrance.
usually they go under the basement door or where there are cut outs for plumbing, like under a sink and behind the stove.
shove steel wool or tin foil in all the holes then cover them with duct tape so you can see if they make a new hole.
They climb power cords so I wrapped duct tape [sticky side out] around the cords.

I used a tall garbage can, let the cord for the iron hang down inside it and baited it with sweet chocolate powder and dry cat food.
Pretty soon, they found it and I sneak in
.. see the cord is moving .. I grab it and fling them off, trapping them in the tall can.

Once I laid newspaper across the open top when
they went for the chocolate powder it gave way and "Plunk" to the bottom he went!

Put a small box or a bottle in the can [they go into the small place for protection]

there was one big mean one who terrorized this small male.
I found the small one dead inside the box & the big one got away to the outside.

now there are five.
they come out and run in the wheel, sometimes 4 at a time!
I think that when I let them go I will have to create a safe place for their wheel
they may prefer not to be caged but I think they will miss the wheel; I'd love to have a web cam on them!
They are very expressive. when the cat was looking in at them, one was huddled with another who looked like it was praying!
I want to release them in a safe place but where?!

I thought I found all the entrance ways but there is still at least one loose in the house.
it is making me want to kill it, rather than have it's shit and piss everywhere.

I had mice, hamsters, rats, a guina pig, snakes, neuts, toads ..
Mom called it "the menagerie"
they didn't get me a dog till I was almost 10.
I craved to be around horses but I only got that a week or two out of the year Confusedigh:
parents .. they can sure be a drag.
I miss mine but not at the cost of my freedom I have now that they are dead.
my mother faught getting a pool too!
some of the best fun I had was with my ten dogs in our own pool.
I am not looking forward to moving back there.
I will be hearing my mother's voice scolding me for the mess.