Post Reply  Post Thread 

Trace the Path of a Dollar Bill
Annette

Group: Administrator
Trace the Path of a Dollar Bill

On a one dollar bill someone wrote in red ink: www.WhereIsGeorge.com and the name of a City & State.

being the curious type I tried it ...

.gif File  money:paper.gif (Size: 8.47 KB / Downloads: 10)
Do you ever wonder where that paper money in your pocket has been, or where it will go next? This is the place to find out.

All you need to do is enter the denomination, series, and serial number of any US dollar bill, and your current USA ZIP or Canadian Post Code in the box below.

If you are from Canada, be sure to check out http://www.whereswilly.com/ to track your Canadian Currency!

12-14-2006 02:53 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Annette

RE: Trace the Path of a Dollar Bill

You know what? this could cause trouble. :99:
:detective:
"what? the $50 bill you put in my stocking was spent in Las Vegas?" :blushing: :oops:

12-14-2006 02:58 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
northfork
not dead

Group: Registered
RE: Trace the Path of a Dollar Bill

this website is a nice idea, look at the most popular one.. it "flew" around the US!!

interenting
:crowded:

12-14-2006 07:11 AM
Annette

RE:  Trace the Path of a Dollar Bill

northfork Wrote:

this website is a nice idea, look at the most popular one.. it "flew" around the US!!

interenting
:crowded:

I was :shocked: at how short the life :infinity: span of the money really is!

12-15-2006 01:23 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: