Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coffee~time
:pokesmiley: npalmtreeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! what are you doing today?
:readpaper: :readplayboy: :paper&coffee: :paper&coffee: {why not working?!

or have you been :bluegrab:

I am going for more :caffine:

:eyebrow: :fingerpoke: :fart2:

Is it :lightening: or :rainbow: there?

I am waiting for the :umbrella:

see the pictures of :marilyn: in the screening room!
:2cool: :3d: :color:
is this the onlu thread I can be in w/p signing in?
it is getting cold in here now I am going to hole-up in one rooma and try to stay warm.
I read the post, Frankybonz. I am glad all is going well at the new job.
your parent's have an home that is empty?
I will be up early, no doubt.
hope to catch you then :wav:
Confusedleeping: well
Hello All. So what's the word?
The word is "Gravy."

I dig the Frazetta avatar there JD!
Btw, if you haven't seen in the shouts, I'm in the process of getting a new job. I have a chance in 2 different departments for design and production work.

How're things on your end of the globe?
jdsalcedo Wrote:Hello All. So what's the word?

my one word is EARTHQUAKE and frankybonz' is BIRTHDAY
how about yourself? thought up some more chapters for 8?

:balloons: :cheers: :congrats: to Frankybonz on the new job!
that damn shout box has wiped out my stuff x3 tonight :grr:
It sure does suck. I really wish they would fix it.

I'd love to stay and keep chatting, but it's way past my bedtime. Talk to you soon I hope!. I will be gone for most of Christmas weekend.
I can't change the banner in here like the old place.
wishing we could have done more with the portal page.

Have a Happy Birthday tomorrow! &
Merry Christmas Confusedanta: :reindeer: :xmastree: :xmasgift:
http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=8735#comment-410034
npalmtree, have you see this gif yet? the one of the sandy beach and palmtrees?
gee, I wish I were in a beautiful place right now!

so gray!
I always remember Sunny xmas days! we'd be out, fiding our new bike and it'd be sunny.
even when it rained for weeks, it would never dare screw up christmas, the sun would break out at some point, not today, not here anyway.
I made the decision to move home.
Charles wants to be in this small house, next door to his parents.
I told him it means more money a month.
we are going to see what we can work out.
I am so tired of bumping along I just can't do it anymore.
something has to change!

the quakes had me thinking of selling but the i ching painted a lousy pix of that
it sounded to me that my best outcome is to go home.
it has been 10 years as of this passed November
I have been in exile, straddling two houses.
this house is damaged and the only sensible thing is to rent it
then make repairs and deduct them while I can!
I 'd be a giant sap not to.
I feel relieved, maybe only for having [finally] made a decision.
relief was short-lived. :nervous: :puke1: there is a huge hill ahead :frown:
when I had the pool with the deck under the dome it was butt ugly.
I shut my eyes and felt the 88º water, it was "Tahiti" to me!

as I stood on my slanting floor washing dishes under the leaky tap I shut my eyes to the ugly and thought about how it might feel if it were all fixed well.

sometimes I think about spending money to create the external trappings of a happy life but the money will only stretch so far.
How much happiness will those things really net out to?
I dumped over 30 grand into the housed we were forced out of.
I never got to enjoy the money, everything has rotten now, it is 10 years later!
starting over isn't an option, the gas and electric rates have soared.
I wouldl need to harness the power in the :mouseinwheel:
they got going pretty fast, two in the wheel at once, both heading away from eah other made an excellent speed till one tripped ..
I saw him flip like a farris wheel gone wild, over the top, again and again
I counted 19 consecutive revolutions!
I wonder how many amps those :mouseinwheel: can produce?
too bad we can't burn dog shit for gas!
Happy New Year...Sorry I have not been around. Starting a new job sucks..so much to learn and get used to..
We finally got some snow last night..maybe four inches. Today is sledding with the boys and dog before it all melts.
i gotta admit, without you I was losing interest.
I hope you will post some more in that thread about saddam!
I need your input to help me keep balanced. :bighug: I miss you in the mornings :caffine:
:happybirthday: to the new year :bebehatches:

p.s. what do u think of the island /palmtree gif?
I got this from Deco:
http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/f...e=yahoo999&rr=y
then enter this code 2513484499056
Quote:http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=8735#comment-410034

nobodt caught this?

Wall Street Journal - December 18, 2006:

To deal with the mounting copyright issues swirling around video and other content online, a start-up founded by some respected Silicon Valley executives is taking a novel approach: combing the entire Web for unauthorized uses.

Privately held Attributor Corp. of Redwood City, Calif., has begun testing a system to scan the billions of pages on the Web for clients’ audio, video, images and text — potentially making it easier for owners to request that Web sites take content down or provide payment for its use.

The start-up, which was founded last year and has been in “stealth” mode, is emerging into the public eye today, at a time when some media and entertainment companies’ frustration with difficulties identifying infringing uses of their content online is increasing. The problem has intensified with the proliferation and increasing usage of sites such as Google Inc.’s YouTube, which lets consumers post video clips.

Its co-founders, former Yahoo Inc. executive Jim Brock, and Jim Pitkow, a Silicon Valley entrepreneur who has sold companies to Google and VeriSign Inc., claim to have cracked the thorny computer-science problem of scouring the entire Web by using undisclosed technology to efficiently process and comb through chunks of content. The company says it will have over 10 billion Web pages in its index before the end of this month.

“If it works, it’s a fantastic invention,” Mr. Iser says.

Think of all the cease and desist letters that will be sent if this works! And if it doesn’t work, there’ll be counter-suits! Either way the lawyers will win big.

That’s why Mr. Lawyer is so happy!
How is everyone? I am waiting for the :mouseinwheel: show to begin
How are the mice doing?
funny you mention them .. I was just discovering evidence of a moocher.
The 5 are still in the aquarium and after dark they are still running in the wheel, 3 and 4 at a time.
Then there is the one lone female who does her running in the morining's first light.
the loose one may be one I caught before and got away (2 have escaped out side)
I have the recycling filling the garbage can I need for my trap!
I am sick of mouse shit!
the damn dogs are sloppy with their dry food and they are purpetuating this.
there is no accounting for what made me sick yesterday, since I ate the same food again last night :emil:
the weird thing, I had an excellent night's sleep!
I had a strong cup of cappuccino after dinner and then I passed out.
if a cup of coffee makes me sleep the night thru, yay!
That's odd, I've heard that it's not good to have coffee with an upset stomach... Maybe there's a bigger difference with the cappuccino bean over coffee.
expressing the coffee,, the water spends less time in contact with the beans.
less oil, less acid is created.
if the milk doesn't curdle your stomach..
I wasn't sick when I drank it.
I get into these weird sleep patterns when I wake up in the middle of the night I get tired in the middle of the day.
I thought the coffee would keep me up til 10 pm so I could sleep the night thru.
instead I fell asleep way before that and didn't wake till 6:30 am!
maybe I was able to stay asleep because usually I drink beer and then I have to wake up to pee.
Did you see them swearing in Nancy Pelosi today?
the Democrats are in charge again?
these mice are going crazy!
I caught one more this moring.
I saw it's turd and a piece of dog food in the chair, nobody in the can.
After I made coffee and sat on the shitter, I thought I must be hearing things..
a bump in the can .. sure enough! the little fucker was back for more food!
"I thought you were smarter than that" I guess not .. I laid a jar in the bottom of the can, it obliged me by running into it.
an easy extraction was made with the fish net (for grabbing fish when you want to clean the tank)
I let it loose in the aquarium with the "joggers" and all hell is breaking loose!
imagine girls playing jump rope, how they have to time the rope to jump in ..
these mice are vieing for the wheel in that way.
too many in the wheel annd one will get stuck and flip, flip, flip over the top like it is caught ina blender!
the new one is causing a stir.. they know each other?.. looks like a show down..
some butt sniffing is going on now, 3 or 4 are in the wheel trying unsuccessfully to coordinate.
the record for the most consecutive "blender-spins" is 19 times arounnd, non stop. is he gonna puke?
this is a riot!
there were three in the wheel and one on the outside. it got spinning and the outer mouse went sailing!
now I see only one and it is flip.flip.flip,fliping it's self! it got going too fast for it's feet and the wheel took off, ripping it backwards and up up over she goes! 7 times around in a sideways spin! it is joined now by anothher, the two together have the pace just right.
Opps! there i goes up and over! they must enjoy this! they can't seem to get enough.
They are so unpredictable, this is great entertainment!
I am worried to leave them inn the house when I go south.
I'd hate the authorities to find this "habitat"
to say, I feel sorry for them so I am housing them for the season doesn't sound as good as saying
they are an earthquake monitoring project= supposedly the animals will tell us when there is going to be a quake.
..the Koi too, they say they try to jump out just before a quake.

3 in the wheel now .. trying to spin is one, the other two are butt sniffing, now they have to decideto all go in the same direction
one lost its footing and is flip flip flipping around sideways while the other two speed up the spin ..
it starts to go in one direction then another, this is too good Smile

the fattest one gets it's way as the small one is trying to run inside the wheel, it is literally running 360 in the wheel but the wheel is stuck, the two fatter mice weigh too much and the 3d can't get it to spin yet it is running over them and going round and round anyway! did I say, they are unpredictable?
I am drinking a hot cup of Java right now. Hello everyone.
Hey! You've graced us with your presence again!