Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coffee~time
anybody w/o "turkey neck" seems young to me now.
Anyone who can't remember the cold war seems young to me. I have a friend who was born in 1980, she's not much younger than I, and can't even recollect the Berlin Wall falling.

I still remember the freakin Challenger exploding. I saw it live on TV (but, at that time I was an astronomy nut).
In my time we had "duck and cover" drills for "The Bomb"

I happened to catch that Challenger explosion .. I wish I didn't.
[attachment=146]
Yeah, it was terrible. Watching the space shuttle launches was something I looked forward to watching when I was little. I was distraught seeing that. I think it was the last one I saw live.
geeze, poor Anna Nicole.
they are still farking around with where she will rest.
The idiot Judge gave her body to the 5 month old daughter!
Some lawyer is trying to say her Will doesn't count because it was not filed with a court.
I got news for turkey brains, I tried to file mine and I was told
You can't file a Will until the person is dead!
How can anyone do anything but put her by her son?
that mother of hers is a toad!
It's no surprise that it's become a media circus around it. Plus there are already conspiracy theories around it (2 deaths, loads of money, and a baby in charge of everything, but no one in charge of the her). It's pretty suspicious on the surface.

It's a terrible situation, and I'm sure there are some awful people involved.
like who ever broke in and stole all her things then took them to the Carolinas?
Her mother is a sasquach!
THat bitch is trying to stop her from being burined next to her son!
That is the one thing both "fathers" agree on.
There is a lawer in charge of the baby.
There is no Will giving Howard anything, nor has he gotten money from the news magazines.
They all seem more like victims than perportraitors to me.
accept that skanly hoe "Virge Aurther"{there is ome selfishly motivated bitch!
I really haven't been following this. I avoid the news on TV as much as possible.
What's the deal with the mother?
the (S)Mother is from a back woods town in Texas.
She gets the body there, she has a claim to fame.
The old yettie aught to be bound and gagged then shipped back home.
Today on E.T. I saw "Kimmie" from the Anna Nicole show.
Kimmie lived with Anna, Howard and Daniel.
She said all good things about Howard.
She did say, Anna used Methadone for pain.
I have not heard if the Judge allowed the appeal from the mother to stop the burieal, I hope not!
That "larry birkhead" killed anna as far as I am concerned
anyone trying to come between anna and her child contributed to her death.

I heard teh c'mon for Dr. Phil just now ".. you opened the door and puked while driving?!"
for some reason I find that hysterically funny!
Quote:".. you opened the door and puked while driving?!"

Sounds classy!
it gave me a pretty clear visualization .. first I thought about doing it
then I thought about being in a cross walk as this car goes by :puke1: :rofl:
the Dr. Phil show was about some huge woman and a guy so big he can't get out of his room. :puke3:
people feed them or they couldn't get that way.
I watched the Anna Nicole show.
It was unpredictable .. I taped it.
Why the story has my interest is the shock that she is gone and my anger for the way she is getting treated.
I was glad they found/interviewed "Kimmie" and that she said exactly what I was thinking.
No one made Anna do anything.
enable? maybe but I know from going thru it with my Mom, where there isa will there is away.
She wanted booze & she found a way to get it.

Last night on Larry King Live they interviewed the body guard who rescued her from the Pool [after her son died] and it was his wife, a nurse, who was with Anna at the time of her death.
He said he had to resussitate her from nearly drowing in the pool.
She had to be pulled out from climbing into her son's coffin at his burial.
Also on this show last night were two men who talked about the break in and theft of her things.
one named some names but didn't say who they were or why they did it.
I recorded it off CNN
that old yetti is going to keep her from being buried for maybe another two weeks!
Birkhead's lawyer is such a bulldagger!
Poor Howard!  If he isn't the bio-Dad he'll have to watch the battle of the buttheads between the ol sasquach and the dickhead!

AND! Larry King had the tape w/Anna in clown makeup.
Birkhead's lawyer told a reporter Anna was 2 weeks away from birthing the child when the video of her on drugs was made.
In the video she has a child in a stroller.
I don't think they should have showed the video to the public at all.
Well, the media aren't there to help or inform people, they're there to exploit and gossip. That's all they're good for.

With people like that following entertainers like obsessive monsters, it stupefies me that anyone wants fame.
Larry King is one who lets us hear it from the source.
No one else had the body guard on their show.
" With people like that following entertainers like obsessive monsters, it stupefies me that anyone wants fame." {like Britany Shears?
she was shown yesterday. beating the shit out of a car with an umbrella, bald as a billard.
They said the car was "papparazzi" and that she has checked [back] into rehab x3 for this week.
"she has checked [back] into rehab x3 for this week."
Oh, so that's why it's still news... because she keeps checking herself in and out. What a twit.

To her defense, she is her mother's creation, and it's obvious she doesn't have the right kind of people around her to help her become her own person, let alone a functioning person.
the rumor is she shaved her head after KFed said he was going to use her hair to have her drug tested!
She went to where he is at, tried to get in (her kids are there) and wasn't let in.
Then she is showed smacking a :paparazzi: car with a umbrella, eyes wild, bald head gleaming in the light ..

Supposedly KFed talked her back into rehab by saying he'd drop a case against her over the kids.

I don't know anything about her OR her Mom.
Neither she, or her music is of interest to me.

Britany has come across my radar for stuff like
almost dropping her kid while carefully not spilling her soda
and "using her infant for an airbag"{ as the news reported it.

in her defense, there was a time when a parent could sit a kid on their lap while driving.
what ever did we do without baby car seats?! I know I never had one.

Annette Wrote:in her defense, there was a time when a parent could sit a kid on their lap while driving.
what ever did we do without baby car seats?! I know I never had one.

How is that to her defense when you're talking about something that was before her time? There's no defending her stupidity.

Personally, I don't recall being in a car before the age of 4, though I know I must have been. I'm sure I was strapped into the back seat as tightly as possible, or held by someone else. I'm pretty sure there weren't baby car seats when I was a baby in the late 70's. I could be wrong.
I'm pretty sure there were baby seats by the 70's but not laws to make us use them.
We had no seat belts in our car, back then they weren't made with them.
Our old Buick had a big back seat with a rope to grab sewn across the back of the front seat.
I remember standing up and holding on to the rope so I could see over the back of the front seat as we drove.
There was a big difference in the way those big heavy cars were driven.
We'd go from the house to the store and rarely get above 20 mph.
Now I see mothers strapping in their kids then jetting through the neighborhood at 30-40 mph!

as for Brit sitting her kid on her lap as she starts the car ..
it bothered me more to see her let her kid slip out of her arm
while refusing to let go of a soft drink she had in the other hand.
her eyes look so empty and cow-llke
Quote:There was a big difference in the way those big heavy cars were driven.
We'd go from the house to the store and rarely get above 20 mph.
Now I see mothers strapping in their kids then jetting through the neighborhood at 30-40 mph!

Cars are made to go too fast. My car is built to do 0-60 in a little more than 7 seconds... and it's a cheap car!

I drove an old pontiac. I don't know the model, but the year was 1970, and the damn thing was a boat. I normally drive fast, but in that car, I felt fine going the speed limit. It's not like that car didn't have the horse power, it's just the way it drove.

Quote:as for Brit sitting her kid on her lap as she starts the car ..
it bothered me more to see her let her kid slip out of her arm
while refusing to let go of a soft drink she had in the other hand.
her eyes look so empty and cow-llke

Agreed.
I thought I heard that she was driving the car with the kid on her lap. Oh well, shows how much I pay attention to these things.
she could have driven.
I saw her trying to get away from the :paparazzi:
she jumped in the car with the kid in her lap.
It looked like she was going to drive away without putting him in a child seat.
It would get tired as hell having :paparazzi: in my face every time I went near a window.
Funny coincidence that Anna Nicole left a message for Britany on her video and that Brit's shit is hitting the fan at the same time as Anna's.

Anna reminds me of Colleen but I don't know anyone like Britany.
No girl I ever knew of shaved their head!
Oh wait! Eda did.. but that is because it was falling out from the chemo.
Not the same at all.
I knew a few girls who shaved their heads back in high school. It's another rebellion/attention sort of thing.
Frankybonz Wrote:I knew a few girls who shaved their heads back in high school. It's another rebellion/attention sort of thing.

:ROFL: in my day it was a mark you'd been institutionalized for a woman it would mean the Nut House!
I'd be looking them over for scars from brain surgery!

In my time it was rebellious to grow your hair and not style it.
you know there were a couple of girls who shaved their heads and cut swastikas in their foreheads
.. they were members of the Manson family!
^ HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :laughhard:

When I "rebelled" against my parents, it was with words, not the weak symbolic or self destructive action of the rest of my generation.
this says craigslist has listings for jobs too}
http://www.google.com/search?q=craigslist+&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8