Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love (me)?
Love is like a ladder that helps you attain higher and higher levels of loving consciousness.

The idea of pure love should be nurtured. A girl and a boy’s world comes crashing down because their love is either rejected or ignored. As an individual you should remind yourself that your lover is only one aspect of that pure idea.

Your love encompasses so many others: your mother, father, sister and brother, for instance. They are all forms, all waves in the ocean of love. A human being has an enormous capacity to love, and he is capable of loving many people in his life.

In other words you should not restrict your love to only one person. Your lover is only a tiny expression of your capacity to love.

So don’t get depressed or think of ending your life just because a miniscule part of your huge potential called love is refused by your lover.

The tendency is that when you go through heartache in love, you vow never to love again. This is a huge mistake; it is a miscalculated step that can deprive you of experiencing pure love, ultimately.

Love is like a ladder that helps you attain higher and higher levels of loving consciousness. It could start with one person and end with totality.

Love is the beginning, God is the end. What a bargain — one just has to share and accept love to attain God or rather, to become one with God. Love is painful sometimes, because it is not real love.

Real love is when one does not expect anything from the person you love. Love wholeheartedly and don’t expect anything in return. There is bound to be disappointment and frustration if you lay down specifications for your love.

The selfish attitude that arises out of attachment is the root cause for love becoming painful — we never seem to be satiated with the return that the other offers.

Even if the journey of love is not smooth, go for it. If you don’t dive into the river of love, how will you reach the ocean? Life wouldn’t be a pilgrimage without the pain and suffering wrought by love.

Of course love is going to be painful but one would reach higher levels of consciousness with the help of it. Creativity reaches its zenith when in love. It is out of agony that ecstasy is born.

Messages In This Thread
Love (me)? - by kenhypno - 12-20-2006, 08:06 PM
RE: Love (me)? - by Annette - 12-21-2006, 03:38 AM
RE: Love (me)? - by Annette - 08-31-2008, 11:35 AM
RE: Love (me)? - by Annette - 09-10-2008, 12:56 AM
RE: Love (me)? - by Annette - 09-14-2008, 02:11 AM
RE: Love (me)? - by Annette - 10-03-2008, 04:41 AM