Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When people say,
When people say, “I’m so tired it’s not even funny” or “my head hurts so much it’s not even funny”, why would it even be funny in the first place?
Do stairs go up or down?
Why is there a top line on lined paper if we never use it?
Do coffins have lifetime guarantees?
Why do the numbers on phones go down while the numbers on calculators go up?
If Hooters were to become a door-to-door service would they have to change
their name to Knockers?

If the sky is the limit, then what is space, over the limit?
Are children who act in rated ‘R’ movies allowed to see them?
Can you make a candle out of your earwax?
When French people swear do they say pardon my English?
Aren’t the ‘good things that come to those who wait’ just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Can a fire truck park in the fire lane?
Can it be cloudy and foggy at the same time?
“Cute as a button” Is that supposed to be a compliment? Since when are buttons cute?
:parrot:
Can you make a candle out of your earwax? {who'd want to?! bet it'd be 'scented'

When French people swear do they say pardon my English? {touche' :duel:

Aren’t the ‘good things that come to those who wait’ just the leftovers from the people that got there first? {sounds about right!

If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later? {hell no!

Can a fire truck park in the fire lane? {that depends, there may be a need for more emergency vehicles to enter the area.

Can it be cloudy and foggy at the same time? {yes

“Cute as a button” Is that supposed to be a compliment? Since when are buttons cute? { :dontknow:
Can you make a candle out of your earwax? {who'd want to?! bet it'd be 'scented'

When French people swear do they say pardon my English? {touche' :duel:

Aren’t the ‘good things that come to those who wait’ just the leftovers from the people that got there first? {sounds about right!

If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later? {hell no!

Can a fire truck park in the fire lane? {that depends, there may be a need for more emergency vehicles to enter the area.

Can it be cloudy and foggy at the same time? {yes

“Cute as a button” Is that supposed to be a compliment? Since when are buttons cute? { :dontknow: