Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Happy New Year's! any resolutions?
So then ...how was your new year’s eve party?
any resolutions this year ?
mine is not to say a word to anything ,i mean i will live by the saying “if you have nothing good to say keep your mouth shut!”
too much of wit makes your life and (more of other’s) shit...more of them were pissed off than humoured :parrot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wit#Forms_of_wit

and my other resolutions be positive and not to look up the stairs when a girl in a short skirt walks up...:ups:
and if you are stressed out try this simple prayer!
[Image: praystress.jpg]
I had that in my sig., the perversion of the Serenity Prayer

yeah, the Simpsons was given as description for wit.
Remarks about ideas does not have to be the same as attacking people who have them.

I am going at my reslution a bit differently.
I am trying to keep my thoughts void of some poisons where you are addressing your speech.

at the center is a feeling, then a thought, then an action.
you are working on the actions?
I am going to try to work on the inner most realm,
the one from which everything else stems.

I have not found an avenue of thought or logic that takes me there.
as a child, it was where I lived, in the moment, in my feelings, but in reaction to the outer world.

In the Book # 9 Mental Alchemy is all about how the cells of our body hear our thoughts and disease is really dis-ease.
and in Book 1 it talks about the Astral World being a replica we create as long as we hold the thought, it exists and will try to materialize ..
have I parked my fears there? instead of my hopes?

I do not see how to build my life to be "happy"
having the house, the car, the clothes,
all the things we are told will equal a happy life just do not cut it for me!

I am going to try a different method.
If I can get in touch with the feelings of happiness these 'things' are supposed to bring
then I have gotten the sweet meat from the cherry and left the pit, stem and bitter skin on the plate.

quote a wiser soul than myself}
Life is like a plate of food, I eat the sweet and I leave the bitter on the plate"