Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a fool(proof ) way to deal with Examinations.
1))On the paper if it says “sign here” write “Libra”

2)Yell “I JUST CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE” and run out

3)Cough the tune of “Is this the way to Amarillo?”

4)Tell the examiner the Geneva Convention gives you the right to bring your pet iguana in with you as a mascot

5)Write “I am pregnant with your child, Mr Examiner” (this doesn’t work if your name is Tom)

6)Pummel your fists loudly on the table, and then do a symbol noise when you’re done.

7)Roll your head back with your eyes bulging and your tongue sticking out, then if the examiner asks what’s wrong say- “my mum was my dad until two weeks ago.” Follow with number 2.

8)Before an exam say to a geek “you have learned about the laws of gyrokflaction haven’t you?”

9)When the examiner asks if there are any questions- ask “Can I go to the toilet?”

10)Have a musical pen that plays the Nokia ring tone and accuse the examiner of having a mobile in the exam

11)Stand up and do the Macarena or funky chicken dance on the tabMac arena sit down and continue as if nothing has happened

12)If you are asked to leave yell in a childish voice- “I DON’T WANNA GO! I’M HAVING FUN!”

13)At the end of the exam stay in your seat. When the examiner asks why you are still there explain that all your knowledge sank to your bum during the exam so it is weighing you down.

14)Answer in Japanese. In a French exam.

15)Wear a stupid and large hat.

16)Scream “They’re COMING!!! THEY’RE GOING TO GET YOU!!!!”

17)Pretend to go into labour. Even if you are a guy.

18)Kneel on the floor, bow and say “All hail my mother” then sit back down. Should anyone ask what the hell you are on, say “it’s mothers day, duh- get with the program!”

19)Ask to go to the toilet. If the examiner says “yes” wait a few seconds, then get a look of relief on your face and say “thank you” to the examiner. Carry on writing.

20)Insist upon writing with a quill.

9)When the examiner asks if there are any questions- ask “Can I go to the toilet?”

and then you are supposed to pause and act refreshed as if you'd gone where you sit.

you might be astute enough to guess that passing this exam may get you treatment