Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the one thing...?
it can be more

that pisses you off or to put it with decorum,angers you ,you just can’t stand it.
in a person.

me just about everything ha ha:parrot:

asking too many questions(stupid questions )
lying,
butt kissing,
using their sex to get work done,
being ever so cute to get work done and then not recognising you the next moment,
people who promise you the sky moon sun stars and use you in the end making excuses and using you for their means and ends .
:peace:

woooh that is all (i hate overreacting or whining ..this is just because i brought it up.)
oh .. don't get me started! frankybonz can just copy paste my emails from yesterday! :cussing: :rage: Confusedmellie_boom:

IDIOCY {and they use it to get others to do it all for them!

RANK ARROGANCE COUPLED WITH STUPIDITY { that is everyone who stands behind a desk or answers customer service or gives you that sermon along with the parking ticket or what ever..
you can spot them early on .. it's the kids who want to be hall monitors and control the movements of others

WRITING CHECKS WITH THEIR MOUTH THAT THEIR ASS DOES NØT CASH

Last but not least, for that you get the firing squad! :execute: fire your ass out of my life! :flamethrower:

greed, arrogance and stupidity are so prevelent I wonder how our species has gotten this far without killing it's self off?!
don't worry, things are already in motion, it is near to unstoppable now.
I am talking about Chernobly and all the other Chernoblys just waiting to be next to melt down, release their vapors .. it is already in process of achieving the feared China Syndrome.
The melt down is gong thru the sarcophagus.
Once it melts down to the earth's core .. or if it hits water first ...
Is it true that the Book of revelatons said "the world will be poisoned by wormwood?"
because the other word for Chernobly is wormwood

to quote George T. " bend over, put your head between your knees
now .. kiss your sweeeeeeeet ass Good Bye! [attachment=70]

My Dad said "Guests and fish both smell after a few days"