It's Over Here!
kiss your ass goobye... - Printable Version

+- It's Over Here! (https://meetingplace.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Member Forums (https://meetingplace.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Ken's Kastle (https://meetingplace.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: kiss your ass goobye... (/showthread.php?tid=395)

kiss your ass goobye... - slimken - 01-15-2008

Does Maya calendar predict 2012 apocalypse?
...Part of the 2012 mystique stems from the stars. On the winter solstice in 2012, the sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way for the first time in about 26,000 years. This means that "whatever energy typically streams to Earth from the center of the Milky Way will indeed be disrupted on 12/21/12 at 11:11 p.m. Universal Time," Joseph writes...

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2007-03-27-maya-2012_n.htm

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/233678/what_the_mayan_calendar_says_about.html

http://tnjn.com/2007/nov/19/its-the-end-of-the-world/

the truth is it is closer than we think.

WOOHOO !! time for confessions !

[Image: 6gwkbqv.gif]

RE: kiss your ass goobye... - Annette - 01-16-2008

bend over & put your head between your knees [attachment=287]
and kiss your sweeeeeet [attachment=288] good-bye!

I have a link posted along with images in both forums
it talks about a "birthing" thru this "opening" also mentioned in your links.
in the old forum, northfork and I have a discussion about it
click the link to there [off our index page here] to see his posts
I reposted the information in here a while ago, can you find it?

http://meetingplace.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=258

from your links}

Part of the 2012 mystique stems from the stars. On the winter solstice in 2012, the sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way for the first time in about 26,000 years. This means that "whatever energy typically streams to Earth from the center of the Milky Way will indeed be disrupted on 12/21/12 at 11:11 p.m. Universal Time," Joseph writes.

But scholars doubt the ancient Maya extrapolated great meaning from anticipating the alignment — if they were even aware of what the configuration would be.

It is well known that the mayan calendar says that the world is going to end on Dec. 21st, 22nd, or 23rd (there is some debate about which day), but does it really say that? Or does it say something else entirely?

For the purposes of this article, I will refer to december 21, 22, and 23 as the "end of days".

The Maya date civilization back to August 13, 3114 b.c. This is the beginning of the Mayan calendar. The date is also the beginning of the 5th Great Cycle. The Mayans believed that there are 5 Great Cycles of the Earth and that the beginning of civilization was the beginning of the 5th one. 2012 is the year thet the 5th Great Cycle is supposed to end. This is where the belief that the End of Days is 2012 comes from. All 5 Great Cycles are supposed to end in destruction.

There are several important events happening in 2012- particlularly on the end of days. The Earth, the Sun, and the black hole at the center of the Milky way Galaxy will align, this happens once every 26,000 years, also the Eath will complete one wobble around it's axis, another event that happens about once every 26 thousand years ( more on happenings in 2012 later).

The Mayan calendar has made many prophesies that have come true. The third part of the calendar, the Katune is broken down into 13 parts each being 20 years and having it's own prophesy. For ex. Katune 10's prophesy is " Bleak times, Drought, famine, foreing occupation, change." Katne 10 last happened during WW2.

Katune 1's prophesy is "great changes, rebuild". This Katune next begins on the End of Days. Does this mean that there are going to be people left to rebuild? I believe that it does.

Nobody knows for sure, but in astrology, the Age of Aquaruis is supposed to begin sometime between the late 1900's to the early 2000's. Consensus is that it could begin close to the beginning of this century. Could it actually start on the End of Days? The Age of Aquarius is supposed to herald in a time of great changes and enlightenment, when we see what we have done wrong and really fix the problem.
Katune 2 (2032) is prophesised as" for half there will be good, the other half, misfortune, end of the world of God, uniting for a cause." I (and many others in the scholar community) believe that this means that these 2 halves must unite if we are going to survive.

Many believe that to figure out what is going to happen to us, we must look at what happened to the writers of the prophesies, the Mayans, and what happened to their civilization. The Mayan world was over populated, misudes their natural resourses, and were in a constant state of warfare. When the Spaniards came, the Mayans were able to hold them back for years, then suddenly, the Spaniards overtook the Mayans. They seemed to have given into their fate.

Does any of the Mayan's story seem familiar to you? it should, the whole world is overpopulated, we are overusing our natural resourses, and the whole world is beginning to be in warfare. All we are missing is the invading force.

I don't believe that the world is going to come to and end completly, but because of what we are doing to our environment and to each other, we ourselves are going to bring about the end of the world as we know it.

I've been saying, it might signify a total shift in thinking, if "man is proven NØT to be "the center of the universe"
it may cause the religions of this world to reconcile their differences.
I made a post at your 3d link

RE: kiss your ass goobye... - northfork - 03-20-2008

i wish there would be people betting money on this but those who believe the world will end wont bet on it cause if they win they wont enjoy it...

oh well

RE: kiss your ass goobye... - Annette - 03-21-2008

"he who laughs last" .. unless there is no time left to laugh when "at last" finally comes.

George said, to bend over, place your head between your knees

and kiss your sweeeeeet ass good-bye [attachment=307] or if you are lucky, have a friend do it :kissass:

RE: kiss your ass goobye... - northfork - 03-24-2008

this makes me wonder, why when someone see he is going to die the first thing he wants to do is to kiss his ass goodbye? will he miss his ass the most? why he wont kiss his shoulder goodbye for example? shoulder is also an important part of the body..
i wont want to kiss my ass even in my last day, no need to add more shit to the situation

-------------------

RE: kiss your ass goobye... - Annette - 03-24-2008

kiss your ___ goodbye
money, job, wife but sticking "yourself" in the list is the comedic part
it is obsurd in two ways, how can you reach it to kiss it? and you can't really "kiss yourself goodbye" either since you are you, you can't leave yourself.
it is just a joke.
picturing your more graphic version does give me pause to the thought :doodoo:

here's from one of slimken's links:

With humanity coming up fast on 2012, publishers are helping readers gear up and count down to this mysterious — some even call it apocalyptic — date that ancient Mayan societies were anticipating thousands of years ago.

Since November, at least three new books on 2012 have arrived in mainstream bookstores. A fourth is due this fall. Each arrives in the wake of the 2006 success of 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl, which has been selling thousands of copies a month since its release in May and counts more than 40,000 in print. The books also build on popular interest in the Maya, fueled in part by Mel Gibson's December 2006 film about Mayan civilization, Apocalpyto.

Authors disagree about what humankind should expect on Dec. 21, 2012, when the Maya's "Long Count" calendar marks the end of a 5,126-year era.

Journalist Lawrence Joseph forecasts widespread catastrophe in Apocalypse 2012: A Scientific Investigation Into Civilization's End. Spiritual healer Andrew Smith predicts a restoration of a "true balance between Divine Feminine and Masculine" in The Revolution of 2012: Vol. 1, The Preparation. In 2012, Daniel Pinchbeck anticipates a "change in the nature of consciousness," assisted by indigenous insights and psychedelic drug use.

The buildup to 2012 echoes excitement and fear expressed on the eve of the new millennium, popularly known as Y2K, though on a smaller scale, says Lynn Garrett, senior religion editor at Publishers Weekly. She says publishers seem to be courting readers who believe humanity is creating its own ecological disasters and desperately needs ancient indigenous wisdom.

"The convergence I see here is the apocalyptic expectations, if you will, along with the fact that the environment is in the front of many people's minds these days," Garrett says. "Part of the appeal of these earth religions is that notion that we need to reconnect with the Earth in order to save ourselves."

But scholars are bristling at attempts to link the ancient Maya with trends in contemporary spirituality. Maya civilization, known for advanced writing, mathematics and astronomy, flourished for centuries in Mesoamerica, especially between A.D. 300 and 900. Its Long Count calendar, which was discontinued under Spanish colonization, tracks more than 5,000 years, then resets at year zero.

"For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to the end of a whole cycle," says Sandra Noble, executive director of the Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies in Crystal River, Fla. To render Dec. 21, 2012, as a doomsday or moment of cosmic shifting, she says, is "a complete fabrication and a chance for a lot of people to cash in."

Part of the 2012 mystique stems from the stars. On the winter solstice in 2012, the sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way for the first time in about 26,000 years. This means that "whatever energy typically streams to Earth from the center of the Milky Way will indeed be disrupted on 12/21/12 at 11:11 p.m. Universal Time," Joseph writes.

But scholars doubt the ancient Maya extrapolated great meaning from anticipating the alignment — if they were even aware of what the configuration would be.

Astronomers generally agree that "it would be impossible the Maya themselves would have known that," says Susan Milbrath, a Maya archaeoastronomer and a curator at the Florida Museum of Natural History. What's more, she says, "we have no record or knowledge that they would think the world would come to an end at that point."

University of Florida anthropologist Susan Gillespie says the 2012 phenomenon comes "from media and from other people making use of the Maya past to fulfill agendas that are really their own."

RE: kiss your ass goobye... - Annette - 03-24-2008

from my post here}
http://www.syzygyjob.com//index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=35&topic=249443.msg393457#msg393457
there is more to see in that post

here is a map of the planets on 12-21-2012
I did them for local mean time @ Los Angeles
the 00hr charts are said to be "the land"

1) 00 hr 12-21-2012
[Image: aVVEW0.jpg]

the noon hr one is the "political" chart
2) Noon 12-22-2012
[Image: aV1iYrJ.jpg]
isn't it distinct!
[Image: aV1hgbA.jpg]

3) 00hr 12-23-2012
[Image: PqLORl0.jpg]

RE: kiss your ass goobye... - kemokae - 03-26-2008

Well, all I can say is that it's not the "paradise" number of the Mayans,
because shaman-wise it's the number of 20 that's pure "perfection" of all. It adds up in numerology an "2" year. That fits in well with the
concept of Male/female elements within one. The 11th house of the
zodiac depends on which chart you use. My own "gut" feeling I think is
we are going to beable to see into other dimensions like we never have
before perhaps. Since "JC" told me that in the future it would be important to beable to "focus" ...it makes me think that this would be
why. You will create your own reailty in it's manifestations according to what you focus on perhaps. Merkaba? I just knew something like this would happen though the year I think about retiring...I'll be 64 1/2 years old. Messing up our retirement makes me want to "kick ass" not "kiss
ass" exactly. I copied off the chart work and I'll play around with it a
bit and see what I come up with and get back to you all. Some people
are saying that it's simply a change of the years and there's nothing
to it, kind of like turning from one year at the end of Dec. into Jan. of
the next year...it's an calendar...nothing more. Hum.

RE: kiss your ass goobye... - Frankybonz - 05-26-2008

Kemokae, I like your idea of what may come. I'm not too keen on the world ending on my birthday, even if it's a few years away. I always kind of thought that the apocalypse would be sort of a reset button for life as we know it, not destruction of all life. With all of the crap that is going on that I'm sure we could all do without, we could use a bit of a change.